Button to scroll to the top of the page.

In July of each fiscal year, the department will contact the faculty member whose funds are set to expire that August. Early August of that fiscal year, the faculty should write up their request via this template. It needs to be reviewed and approved by the chair and then submitted to the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs via email. The email should include the departments Associate Director as well as the assistant to the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs.





Last Update: 5/21/2020