Building Access and Key Requests


To request card access, please email the MBS Front desk. Request will need to include your EID, and the building you need access to, including the room number if applicable. This includes the Bridgeway from MBB to NHB. Please include the PI in your email request. The MBS Administrative team will coordinate with the building managers. 


To request a key, please complete the  Key Request Form email the MBS Front Desk, and make sure to CC your PI in your email request. Once the request has been approved, it will be available for pickup at the MBS front desk (NHB 2.606), or via email to print. You will then need to take the printed approved form, along with your UT ID, to Lock and Key Services, SER 101, during regular business hours to pick up your key. For more information about Lock and Key Services, please call (512) 471-8640.

Please note: Key request forms are valid for only 30 days from the date they are signed by the Key Signature Authority (KSA).